Skip to main content

Davido Set to premier 5 New Videos on MTV Base

In preparation for his yet to be released album, ‘Baddest’ multiple award winning Popstar from Africa, Davido is set to premiere 5 fresh videos off his first album, OBO Genesis on Africa’s biggest music channel, MTV Base.


The videos which include, New Skul Tinz featuring label mates, Sina Rambo and B-Red, Bless Me featuring May D, Dollars in The Bank featuring Kayswitch, Video and MaryJane are all unreleased videos from his debut album, OBO and will air on MTV Base in a show tagged, "Davido Exposed" on Saturday, October 10, 2015.


Davido-Set-to-premier-5-New-Videos-on-MTV-Base
Davido

Davido who speaks about all five videos on the exclusive show reveals that ‘New Skul Tins’ is his least liked video and he would have loved to re-enact the Michael Jackson concept for ‘MaryJane’.

 
The talented performer also revealed that he will be shooting his next video in Tokyo or Jamaica as no one in the Nigerian market has really explored those countries. He also makes a hilarious promise to ‘jump out’ of the plane like his popular hit video, ‘The Sound’ featuring Uhuru…

Watch Davido Exposed this Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 3pm MTV BASE Channel 322 with Repeats on Sunday 12PM, Monday 2PM and Wednesday 7PM

So, if you don't want to miss out, make sure you tune in to your MTV Base at the scheduled time. I won't miss it for a date. Lol How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See African Community Where Males and Females don't Speak the same Language (Video)

Recognized as a major tourist attraction in Nigeria and Africa, Cross River State has many unique tourist attractions that make it a state of choice. One of these attractions abounds in a Ubang community in Obudu, Cross River State, where men speak a language distinct from that of their female counterparts. Located in the northern part of Cross River State, Ubang is about a six-hour drive from Calabar, the state capital. Surrounded by mountains, the Ubangais are mainly farmers, known for their cocoa, cassava, yams and producers of other cash crops. The bilingual legacy of the Ubang clan goes back several centuries and according to different versions, when it was created, the Ubang people were particularly favored by God for being the guardian of two languages. It is considered taboo for a man to speak the language of women and vice versa, even if both understand each other while speaking. Those who in the past tried to speak the language of the other sex were ridiculed by

Funny Compilation of Worst things Mother-in-laws ever did: Real Confessions

1. My husband and I went to visit my MIL at her house. She had moved into my hubby's old room and was showing us the changes she made. We sat on the bed to talk to her and, I kid you not, she said, "You know what I did in this bed? I masturbated." 2. My mother-in-law got upset because I wouldn’t tell her which s3x position her granddaughter was conceived in. 3. On the way out the door to go to the rehearsal dinner for my wedding, my MIL patted my stomach and asked if there was “something I wanted to let everyone know" about why we were getting married, implying I looked pregnant. 4. I was hosting Thanksgiving dinner and spent about seven to eight hours cooking. My MIL showed up with duplicate dishes of just about everything I made (we told her to only bring two dishes, tops). When I commented that we had a lot more food than I was expecting, she said "Well, we don't really need to put yours out, do we? Just put yours in the freezer."

See Video of Cynthia Morgan cursing and mocking Davido

Here's the snapchat videos that led to the Face-off between Cynthia Morgan and Davido . Cynthia Morgan had it all on snapchat but thanks to the loyal fan who took time to record the videos and upload it on Youtube.